Animal Husbandry Programs
- Animal Husbandry programs work in tandem with H.E.L.P Agriculture programs to give farmers new paths to success and health.
- The health of the animal often determines the health of the family in agrarian societies.
- Working closely with the agriculture department, the animal husbandry department trains farmers throughout the Himalayas how to raise goats, chickens, cows, water buffalos, and pigs.
- Village veterinarians, trained by H.E.L.P. staff, supervise vaccination outreaches and provide affordable medications for animals.
- Udda's Goats
- Udda Kumari is a mother of eight children. With H.E.L.P. assistance and goat training, she now has food to eat, and is able to improve...
- Read more
- Goats Bring Joy
- Subindra is a courageous and clever youth who was rejected by his family and community after he decided to follow Christ. He has raised goats...
- From Two to Twenty-Seven
- Though I wanted to study a lot, unfortunately, I couldn’t go to school after grade five. After getting married, and having six children, I had to face...
- Read more
- Spiritual and Physical Food
Following are translated testimonies from individuals touched by H.E.L.P.